Below are some of the most frequently asked questions that we get asked. If you can’t find the answer that you are looking for call us form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 1. What guarantees do you offer?
All windows doors and conservatories have free insurance backed guarantees.
- 2. Can you repair windows?
We can repair broken windows, cracked windows, failed double glazing units, we offer home glass repair, in fact we offer a wide range of glazing services.
- 3. What types of secondary glazing do you offer?
We can provide aluminium secondary glazing.
- 4. How do you decided whether it is best to repair or replace an old window?
If the frame is rotten or rotting you do not have many options, but the glass can be replaced if the frames are still sound, or perhaps you might be better to upgrade to more efficient glazing.
- 5. Should I replace all windows at once?
Not necessary but usually cheaper if you do.
- 6. Do you have finance options to pay for my windows?
- 7. Can I choose my own type of lock for my new windows?
Various options within reason.
- 8. How can I clean my dirty PVCu window frames?
PVCu cleaner, readily available. We do stock it.
- 9. Do Castle Glass have a fire proof door option?
- 10. Can you fit a cat flap into my new door?
- 11. Do I need planning permission for my new conservatory?
Depends on size, advisable to check with your local authority.